Friday, May 1, 2015

3 Pacifier Clips

Just got 3 pacifier clips by Savybaby to review and though the product was free only the product itself is being judged in this review.

I brought these to my job at a daycare to help the kids who tend to lose theirs and so unfortunately I cannot take pictures of them using them so I will just use the stock photos given in my review.



These clips are as functional as they should be for either pacifiers or teething toys and anything you can loop in it. They stay well, aren't easy for the babies to pull off and come in super adorable colors and patterns I absolutely love them.

For a practical parent who likes to save time and money for your baby losing their pacifier while making sure their child is top notch stylin', these are for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment