Sunday, May 3, 2015

Silicon Devices COMFORT+ Bluetooth Earphone Review.

Got these awesome wireless, Bluetooth earphones by Silicon Devices for free in exchange for a review however said review is based only upon the earphones themselves and nothing else.

First off these things are pretty great before I get into it.

One of the major flaws I noticed is that if you're exercising you will still need a armband to hold your phone for the range of these is not very far, even in my pants pocket was too far for it.


One other possible issue is that they might be a little difficult to get used to since the controls are multi-function.

Those are the only two 'bad' things I can say about these though. They stay in great, no risk of slipping out so you don't have to worry about interruptions to your song or your possible work out.

These also sound fantastic and are pretty loud and if you're using them at a gym, those can get pretty loud.

I would and will give these a 9/10 (the range is the only thing that could be improved) and I'd totally recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment