Thursday, April 30, 2015

2 Organic Eye Serum Review

I got this product in exchange for an unbiased review upon it and as such I am delivering upon that with my review on my latest product of 2 Organic Eye Serum.

 It looks like this

It works nice if not anything but for a lotion for the more sensitive areas of skin.

It is a frosted glass colored liquid that comes out like hand sanitizer.

There is no smell and it goes on easily.

If you're good at managing stuff like this you have a good supply of it for a while as a small drop goes a very long way (or at least to both of your eyelids)

This is highly recommended for dark circles and wrinkles and is even good to use to prevent both. It will take a long time to verify the wrinkles one and I will try to update then but until then I'm enjoying it to lessen the dark circles around my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment