Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Premium Beard Oil Review

Got this in exchange for an unbiased review.

Originally gave this to my bearded friend and his beard is crazy soft as a result!! I love it. I keep petting him, don't this he loves that lol.

From the company:
"You call it facial hair, we call it Awesomeness growing from your face, so respect it with a premium blend of Argan, Jojoba and Mornga Oils. This oil will leave your beard soft, knot free and Super Manly. These oils are also dry oils which means they will not leave your face feeling greasy or looking shiny. The Real Man Company meticulously developed this custom blend of beard conditioning oils formulated to give your face a First Class experience every time. Your beard and face deserve the Best which is why we only use 100% certified organic premium oils in the whole bottle.  The benefits of Jojoba, Argan and Moringa are widely known-these oils don't clog pores, moisturize, revitalize, are anti-itch, anti-inflammatory, anti-acne, antiseptic and even anti-ageing!!
 You only need to use a couple of drops a day on your beard. apply to slightly damp beard. make sure you rub into your skin under the beard then massage through facial hair."

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.
    Beard waxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well..
    Best Beard Oils

    ReplyDelete