Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I got this product for free in exchange for a review on it however the review is only based upon the item itself.

The item this time is

2 Longest Lasting Super Bright Rim Lights - Personalized LED Colorful Wheel Lights



I like bike riding however my road gets dark and fast also I'm truly a kid at heart so these are freaking awesome. Not only does it help increase visibility (of yourself mainly for drivers) but you get your bike to light up, just like sneakers isn't this a child's dream item? .... Or I'm just weird. I'm sure I'm not the only one though.

When I got them this is how they were
So it did take me a bit to figure them out but Google helped a lot (instagram jess1ripper is me yes). Ultimately they're pretty freaking cool however I didn't get a chance to take a picture of them on my bike and didn't wish to waste anymore time before reviewing them.

I totally recommend them to adults, kids and tweens and anything in between. #bikelights

 

No comments:

Post a Comment