Thursday, April 30, 2015

3.4A Apple Certified Rapid Lightning Car Charger Review

I got this product for free however the review reflects only the product itself. I recieved the 3.4A Apple Certified Rapid Lightning Car Charger (#carcharger) and am please to say it does its job.
It's good for: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad (4th gen), iPad mini, iPad mini with retina display, iPad mini 3, iPod touch (5th gen) and iPod nano (7th gen).

I used it on a fourth generation iPad that belongs to my sister and am pleased to say she's 10 and it certainly kept her occupied on the car trip we took and did charger faster than her old off brand charger.

It was was a good length to keep her from accidentally tugging it out and it appeared to stay connected well and didn't come out/loose easily (in a good way). Again, it's a charger for the most common electronic brand out there so I totally approve and so does my sister's iPad!

No comments:

Post a Comment